CoreTigo is leading the revolution of wireless mission critical communications as part of Industry 4.0. Through the reinvention of existing network and connectivity concepts, our solutions reduce complexity of industrial automation systems, create a safer manufacturing environment, enable flexible access to more valuable data across the enterprise, and increase operational efficiency.
CoreTigo is bursting with positive momentum, completing significant project launches and in need to expand the Application Engineering team to enable the adoption of CoreTigo’s cutting edge technology in the industrial space.
We are seeking for an Application Engineer with great communication skills and a drive to work in a dynamic and fast pace environment.
This is an opportunity for you to join a highly skilled team, boost your expertise in multidisciplinary work combining firmware, hardware and software design, developing prototypes and customized products to allow our customers to evaluate and adopt CoreTigo’s products and technology.
In this role You will
- Work directly with leading companies in the industrial automation market to reach successful adoption of CoreTigo’s technology from initial engagement to product launch.
- Develop product prototypes for PoC (Proof of Concept) according to customer requirements combining multiple disciplines (FW/SW/HW).
- Provide Tier 3 technical support to customers.
- Support CoreTigo’s solution deployment process including onsite support.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on technology/product demonstrations at events and tradeshows.
- Define and implement customer support process and tools.
- Use customer feedback and marketing information to improve R&D development process.
What is required from You
- MSc / BSc in Electrical Engineering or related field from a known University.
- 5+ years hands-on experience with Embedded SW development on ARM based MCU such as STM, NXP, Nordic, Silabs, TI.
- Familiarity with MCU communication protocols such as UART, SPI, I2C.
- Skilled in using multiple embedded development environments for different MCUs, such as Code Composer Studio, Atollic, IAR, Simplicity Studio, STM32Cube IDE, Keil.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Self-driven and capable of coordinating multiple tasks and driving relevant teams to success.
- Willingness to travel abroad and ability to work independently.
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Familiarity with Linux and Linux embedded – strong advantage
- Experience with cloud based and IoT systems – advantage