CoreTigo is leading the revolution of wireless mission-critical communications as part of Industry 4.0.
We are addressing the true need for wireless communication on the factory floor that cannot be addressed today by existing wireless networks.
We are a fast-growing company, backed by notable investors and strategic partners, that is always in search of talented and driven team players who are up for the challenge and wish to be impactful and influential.
Join CoreTigo’s Customer Success and Professional Services group.
- Solution delivery; set the bar for products commercialization.
- Customer support & satisfaction
- Customer/Partner training, project management, and upselling activities
Roles & Responsibilities
- Accountable for customer success and ongoing customer satisfaction; Create and foster relationships with key customers
- Support technical discussions with customers about their use-cases, needs, pain points and translate customer feedback into product requirements.
- Be the focal point for the customer’s every need and become a trusted advisor with customers by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs with our solutions.
- Communicate with customers and internal teams, ensure all stakeholders are aligned with the progress and plans.
- Take part in commercialization activities related to customer support, product Demo, Beta customers, and services
- Lead delivery of training, implementation, and integration of solutions to our customers
- Oversee resource management, project delivery, and operational success metrics
- Develop best practices
- Develop onboarding processes
- Build and scale service operations (i.e. process, systems, and tools) to deliver a best-in-class customer experience while building effective and efficient delivery methodologies
- Act as an evangelist for services, assisting sales and business development with selling and serving as an executive sponsor for our strategic customers/partners
- Inspire customer success across the company – create a company-wide culture of customer success
Areas of Experience
- Project Life Cycle Management; experience with campaign development & execution.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully managing complex customer relationships.
- Multidisciplinary environment experience (HW and SW).
- At least 5 years of experience as program/product lead:
- BSc in engineering (ee, cs) from a University or equivalent military background
- Experience in leading a team
- Experience working with customers
- Plus: Wireless – System or SW, Application experience
Key Success factors
- Comprehensive end to end system view
- Strong problem-solving ability and technical skills, with the ability to work in a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to maintain a good professional working relationship with customers.
CoreTigo provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at CoreTigo.