CoreTigo is leading the revolution of wireless mission critical communications as part of Industry 4.0. We are addressing the true need for wireless communication on the factory floor that cannot be addressed today by existing wireless networks.
We are a fast-growing company, backed by notable investors and strategic partners, that is always in search of talented and driven team players who are up for the challenge and wish to be impactful and influential.
We are seeking an experienced, Customer success lead to join CoreTigo’s Customer Success and Professional Services group. In this role, you will help our customers get the most out of CoreTigo! You will be the customer’s go-to person for everything CoreTigo-related, capable of tackling technical support tasks as well as communicating the customer’s voice internally.
The ideal candidate should have a strong interest in both business and technology and must be comfortable in a customer-facing position.
You will be accountable to drive & lead:
- Solution delivery; set the bar for products commercialization.
- Customer/Partner training, project management and upselling activities.
- Customer support & satisfaction
- Accountable for customer success; create and foster relationships with key customers
- Support technical discussions with customers about their use-cases, needs, pain points and translate customer feedbacks into product requirements
- Define, execute and scale service operations (i.e. process, systems and tools) to deliver a best-in-class customer experience while building effective and efficient delivery methodologies
- Be the focal point for the customer’s every need and become a trusted advisor by understanding their business and aligning their needs with our solutions
- Own commercialization activities related to customer support, product demos and services
- Lead delivery of training, implementation and integration of solutions to our customers
- Act as an evangelist for services, assisting sales and business development with providing best tools to our customers
- Project Life Cycle Management; experienced with campaign development & execution.
- Successfully managed complex customer relationships.
- Multidisciplinary hands-on experience (HW and SW)
- BSc in Computer/Electrical engineering (ee, cs) from a University, Must
- Master’s in communication or Wireless system experience – Advantage
- Knowledge of the industrial automation sector – Advantage
- Programming languages: C, Python, Java – Advantage
Key Success factors:
- Comprehensive end to end system view
- Strong problem-solving ability and technical skills, with ability to work in a team
- Able to maintain a good professional working relationship with customers
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills