CoreTigo is leading the revolution of wireless mission critical communications as part of Industry 4.0.
We are addressing the true need for wireless communication on the factory floor that cannot be addressed today by existing wireless networks.
We are a fast growing company, backed by notable investors and strategic partners, that is always in search of talented and driven team players who are up for the challenge and wish to be impactful and influential.
Come and be at the forefront of innovation and part of the team who is unbinding the industrial space!
In this role you will manage the System team which is the core of the R&D group. As a leader of this team, which is involved in every product or project in CoreTigo, you are expected to demonstrate knowledge in a broad range of areas such as RF, wireless technologies, HW, FW, SW, production process and mechanical design.
Success in this central and influential role requires a passion for professionalism, strong leadership skills , focusing abilities and working on multiple tasks in parallel without “losing it”.
The ideal candidate has:
If you are motivated to constantly expand your expertise, with a “can do” approach, an agile nature, the passion to make a difference, and the ability to thrive in extreme situations – your place is with us!
- Lead technical discussions with customers to define technological solutions
- Lead the HW/RF development throughout all stages from Idea à Production
- Lead the characterization and HW/FW debug and performance issues
- Take part in the development of features involving the PHY in firmware, and work with the MAC team to define the MAC <-> FW APIs and interaction
- Develop test plans and work jointly with automation/test engineers, test result analysis to identify and debug issues.
- Lead the production line testing activities
- Lead the mechanical product development activities
- Technical contributor and great leader
- At least 10+ years of experience in design and bring-up of wireless communication systems
- Hands on experience in bring-up, characterization and debug in lab, be able to efficiently use lab equipment (such as spectrum analyzer, signal generator, power meter, etc.).
- Understanding of communication theory and signal processing related algorithms (such as timing recovery, signal estimation and detection, automatic gain control, RF impairment estimation and correction, channel estimation, equalization, etc.)
- Experience with Matlab, Python, and C/C++
- Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge in existing wireless communication protocols: 802.11 or Bluetooth/BLE/ Zigbee
- Knowledge in Industrial HW such as digital/analog sensors
- Familiarity with ARM based MCU’s programming (STM, TI, Silabs)