CoreTigo is leading the revolution of wireless mission critical communications as part of Industry 4.0. We are addressing the true need for wireless communication on the factory floor that cannot be addressed today by existing wireless networks.
We are a fast-growing company, backed by notable investors and strategic partners, that is always in search of talented and driven team players who are up for the challenge and wish to be impactful and influential.
We are seeking a Senior FW Verification Engineer to join our team!
You will play a central role in the FW release processes through development, test and production environments of various products.
You should have the ability to manage risks, track progress and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality.
You must be an innovative thinker, who understands quality importance and is passionate about finding the blind spots.
Roles & Responsibilities
In this role you will implement and execute test programs for embedded firmware and for the system as a whole, based on internal definitions and official protocol specifications.
You will build test schemes and setups and develop automation and tools for visualizing and analyzing test results.
You are expected to be independent, creative, with the ability to demonstrate uncompromised quality in your work.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering from a leading University
- 4-6 years of experience: proficiency in Python, C
- Team player, Passionate, Self-motivated
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Experience in FW/SW/HW validation, testing and integration
- Experience with Git and Jenkins is a BIG advantage
- Experience with mySQL, Django