CoreTigo is leading the revolution of wireless mission critical communications as part of Industry 4.0.
We are addressing the true need for wireless communication on the factory floor that cannot be addressed today by existing wireless networks.
We are a fast-growing company, backed by notable investors and strategic partners, that is always in search of talented and driven team players who are up for the challenge and wish to be impactful and influential.
We are seeking a talented, connected and experienced sales manager from the industrial space to join us!
- Develop the DACH market for CoreTigo and drive sustainable growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients
- A strategic thinker and market expert, who will be accountable for identifying business and sales opportunities in DACH region and creating business relationships and partnerships
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands CoreTigo’s customer base and ensures its strong presence in DACH
- Acquire new customers in the DACH region ranging from machine builders to system integrators, manufacturing plants and automation equipment manufacturers
- Identify new solutions and customer needs in the DACH market
- Direct contact and outreach with prospective clients to drive business meetings and conversion to booked deals (both catalog products sales and custom development projects)
- Promote the company’s products/solutions in the region
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Assist in crafting sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Proven Industrial and Factory Automation market knowledge and experience – mandatory
- Proven sales track record with machine builders, manufacturing plants and/or automation equipment manufacturers in the DACH region (Packaging machine industry experience – advantage)
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role in Germany
- Technical understanding of factory automation systems, solutions and applications
- Wireless communication solutions knowledge and experience – advantage
- Passionate and result-oriented; “Hunter” in nature
- Ability to operate independently in the region of responsibility
- Collaborative team player capable of working with remote headquarters and supporting functions
- Excellent presentation, networking and negotiation skills
- Native German speaker; Fluent in English
CoreTigo provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at CoreTigo.