For the first-time CoreTigo presents a wireless technology solution tailed to industrial needs such as reliable network, low latency and IO-Link compatible solution in par as cables.
Our timeline enables the replacement of the serial wired cables in critical mission applications, taking the Industrial Revolution 4.0 to the next level. Our solution is based on a new standard called IO-Link Wireless
We Provide an opportunity for broad roles which embody with in them great learning possibilities, a
unique opportunity to be involved in the product making process from development to production.
As well as the exciting opportunity of taking part in the definition and implementation of a new
We are seeking an energetic,self-driven and a detail-oriented engineer, who will be the RnD focal
point for Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC).
In this role you will research and set-up various types of PLCs, integrate them into dedicated
environment, implement and execute test programs for embedded firmware and for the system as a
whole. You will focus on data exchange between different layers and protocols, develop PLC
simulator and automation and tools for visualizing and analyzing tests results.
You are expected to be independent, creative, with the ability to innovate new solutions and
demonstrate uncompromising quality during your work.
This role is ideal for a logical thinker who enjoys working with different machines in combination with
• Electrical or mechanical engineering degree
• Hands-on experience in controls systems design, programming and troubleshoot
• Team player, effective interactions with teams and individuals
• Good communication skills in English
• Experience with scripting languages, particularly Python
• Experience in FW/SW validation, testing and integration
• Experience with Git and Jenkins