CoreTigo is leading the revolution of wireless mission critical communications as part of Industry 4.0.
We are addressing the true need for wireless communication on the factory floor that cannot be addressed today by existing wireless networks.
We are a fast-growing company, backed by notable investors and strategic partners, that is always in search of talented and driven team players who are up for the challenge and wish to be impactful and influential.
We are seeking a talented Infrastructure Automation Engineer to build an environment that simulates the company’s products activation and examine their interaction and performance.
Our products run on a RT system and demand handling of high load I/O streams.
- As an automation infrastructure developer, you will be responsible to maintain a robust environment
- You will interact with numerous teams and technologies, assist in defining the requirements, design the infrastructure architecture and deliver the needed tools to all relevant teams
- You will have a full project ownership (design, development, testing, validation and maintenance)
- We are seeking an innovative thinker who understands the automation infrastructure importance and passionate about building cross-team tools. You must be a team player with excellent communication skills (for documenting & connecting with other groups), with a positive attitude and a passion to learn!
- BSc or MSc in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- At least 2 years experience in automation development in OO language (Python- preferred)
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Bug detection abilities and skilled at analysis of root cause detection
- Analytical approach for troubleshooting and problem solving
- Self-learner and independent executor with ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Experience with real-time embedded systems
- Experience with wireless technologies, testing and equipment (such as Bluetooth/BLE/Zigbee)
- Knowledge of automated open-source tools such as Jenkins
- Experience with MQTT, AWS services, Databases