CoreTigo is leading the revolution of wireless mission critical communications as part of Industry 4.0.
We are addressing the true need for wireless communication on the factory floor that cannot be addressed today by existing wireless networks.
We are a fast-growing company, backed by notable investors and strategic partners, that is always in search of talented and driven team players who are up for the challenge and wish to be impactful and influential.
We are seeking an energetic and self-driven engineer, who will play a central role in the design and development of the verification environment.
In this role you will implement and execute test programs for embedded firmware and for the system as a whole, build tests schemes and setups, and develop automation and tools for visualizing and analyzing test results.
You are expected to be independent, creative, with the ability to demonstrate uncompromised quality in your work.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering from a leading University.
- 1-2 years of experience: proficiency in C, experience with scripting languages, particularly Python
- Team player, Passionate, Self-motivated
- Good communication skills in English
- Experience in FW/SW validation, testing and integration
- Experience with Git and Jenkins