CoreTigo is leading the revolution of wireless mission critical communications as part of Industry 4.0.
We are addressing the true need for wireless communication on the factory floor that cannot be addressed today by existing wireless networks.
We are a fast-growing company, backed by notable investors and strategic partners, that is always in search of talented and driven team players who are up for the challenge and wish to be impactful and influential.
We are seeking a part time Market Development Coordinator to join our team!
You will play a crucial role in CoreTigo’s business development and growth strategy.
The ideal candidate for this position should be a people’s person, sales oriented, organized and self learner.
In this role you will be mining potential business contacts from various touchpoints and be their first contact person at CoreTigo.
You’ll be initiating the out-reach to these parties and begin the process of customer nurturing and purchasing.
- Mining potential target customers in relevant markets and roles
- Direct outreach to potential customers through a variety of channels
- Track and measure lead effectiveness and conversion rates
- Set appointments for Sales/Business Development team
- Assist in product marketing activities (collateral, multimedia, social media)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Sales orientated with the ability to clearly articulate value proposition and understand customer needs
- Proficient computer skills
- Capability to manage time, leads and produce results
- Availability to work 20 hours a week
- Ideal position for Students during their Mid/Last year of study (Business Management, Communications, Marketing, Information Systems)
- Knowledge of the industrial automation sector – advantage
- German Speaking – advantage
- Additional foreign languages (e.g. Italian, Spanish) – advantage