CoreTigo is leading the revolution of wireless mission critical communications as part of Industry 4.0. We are addressing the true need for wireless communication on the factory floor that cannot be addressed today by existing wireless networks.
We are a fast-growing company, backed by notable investors and strategic partners, that is in search of talented leaders and driven team players who wish to be impactful and influential.
Come and be at the forefront of innovation and part of the team who is unbinding the industrial space!
As CoreTigo’s Marketing Communications Manager, you will craft and execute the company’s B2B digital marketing strategy. You will lead the customers and potential customers through their journey in a variety of channels, such as events, social media, corporate website, webinars, collateral and multimedia content. You will work with sales, business development and marketing to facilitate both external and internal communications.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and manage diverse digital marketing campaigns to raise brand awareness and lead generation
- Utilize a range of techniques for lead generation including paid search, SEO and PPC
- Manage, update and improve the usability, design and content of the company Website
- Manage, maintain and monitor company’s social media channels (e.g. YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Develop and create digital assets, such as video demos/tutorials/testimonials, brochures, data sheets, white papers, infographics, newsletters and presentations
- Manage online Webinars, drive attendance, follow-up on leads/inquiries, and drive on-demand recorded views
- Plan and execute overseas exhibitions and virtual events including pre-show and post-show activities
- Create & implement Guerrilla marketing initiatives
- Ongoing reporting of KPIs and ROI related to marketing communication activities – lead generation, conversion rates, SEO, social media, open and click-through rates, web traffic, email campaigns, media traction, etc.
- Management of lead nurturing, email campaigns, newsletters and marketing automation processes
- Monitor and join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics
- Manage Marketing Database and target customer lists
- Proven work experience (at least 5 years) in Marketing Communications or similar role, ideally in a B2B company
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations or journalism
- Proven experience in content creation
- Native/Native-level English – mandatory
- Experience with graphic design and website management software/tools for marketing purposes
- Experience with Marketing automation tools – advantage
- Copy-writing capabilities
- Knowledgeable about a broad variety of communications channels – how & when to use them
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media