CoreTigo is leading the revolution of wireless mission critical communications as part of Industry 4.0. We are addressing the true need for wireless communication on the factory floor that cannot be addressed today by existing wireless networks. We are a fast-growing company, backed by notable investors and strategic partners, that is always in search of talented and driven team players who are up for the challenge and wish to be impactful and influential.
We are seeking a talented, passionate and personable Senior Control Application Engineer to join our Customer Success group.
- The ideal candidate would have demonstrated history as Application\Support Engineer
- Skilled in providing solutions to customers from the early stage of introduction and demonstration to a complete application support
- Strong interest in both business and technology and must be comfortable in a customer-facing position
- Must have strong problem-solving ability and technical skills, with ability to work in team
Roles & Responsibilities
- Closely follow and check customer technical issues, provide remote or on-site troubleshooting, or refer to development teams when necessary
- Develop product prototypes according to customer request combining multiple disciplines (FW/SW/HW)
- Take part in commercialization activities related to customer support, product Demo & Beta customers
- Lead delivery of training, implementation, and integration of solutions to our customers
- Deliver SW releases to customers and be involved in their integration process
- Support technical discussions with customers and translate customer feedbacks into product requirements
- Act as an evangelist for services, assisting sales and business development with selling and serving as an executive sponsor for our strategic customers/partners
- BSc in engineering (Electrical Engineering, Computer Science) from a university or equivalent military background
- Demonstrated track record of successfully managing complex customer relationships
- Multidisciplinary environment experience (HW and SW)
- At least 5 years’ experience as software/firmware engineer
- Working in the industrial automation industry
- Experience in Fieldbus, DeviceNet, Control Systems Design and Embedded Systems.
- Experience with memory constrained Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
- Experienced with at least one of family of MCU: STMicro, NXP, Silabs, TI
- Experience with wireless communication and cloud based IoT systems
- HW/Lab experience
- Pre-sale or marketing experience
- System/Architecture experience
Key Success factors
- Comprehensive end to end system view
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel abroad and ability to work independently
- Strong problem-solving ability and technical skills
- Able to maintain a good professional working relationship with customers
CoreTigo provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at CoreTigo.