CoreTigo is shaping the future of wireless communication in the industrial space.
CoreTigo provides the first wireless platform that fits the harsh industrial automation demands for low latency, reliability and scalability.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Senior DevOps Engineer to join our R&D team.
The position includes owning processes and tasks from start to delivery, supporting R&D teams for the development life cycle using existing and new tools.
In this role, you will be focused on operations in order to ensure scalability, service reliability, capacity, and performance.
- Implement cloud infrastructure in AWS/ Azure
- Automate and implementing CI / CD practices
- Build logging, alerting, monitoring and other practices tools for cloud and on-premise
- Implement the company’s engineering systems
- Rollouts processes for new functionality which is introduced to the cloud infrastructure by the team
- DevOps knowledge and experience (4-6 years)
- Experience with Windows/Linux OS (Windows is a must)
- Experienced with Git, Jenkins, Docker, Terraform and CI/CD – is a must
- Experiences with Kubernetes/ECS, Ansible- advantage
- Programming skills, scripting language: Ruby, Python, Bash, PowerShell (Scala/ Java is an advantage)
- Proven experience in a large-scale production environment
- Motivated, service oriented, fast learner and independent
- A team player, excellent collaboration skills
If you are talented, hardworking individuals with great energy – we want to hear from you!