CoreTigo is leading the revolution of wireless mission critical communications as part of Industry 4.0.
We are addressing the true need for wireless communication on the factory floor that cannot be addressed today by existing wireless networks.
We are a fast-growing company, backed by notable investors and strategic partners, that is always in search of talented and driven team players who are up for the challenge and wish to be impactful and influential.
We are seeking a talented & experienced Senior Firmware Engineer to play a central role in our R&D group:
You will join the FW team which develops Wireless, sensors, actuators, including all communication layers in addition to the application of the specific sensor or actuator.
In this role you will cope with complex and diverse challenges under multiple platforms, innovate and develop products that will be sold in the millions of units.
Additionally, you will play a key role in our R&D- you are expected to serve as a technical go-to-person. You will tackle hard technical problems (some at the architecture level, some at the code level, some at the product level) and come up with solutions.
- Design, implement & debug various applications for industrial sensors & actuators
- Design, implement & debug a new wireless communication protocol on all its layers
- Closely work with Hardware and Software teams to partition HW and SW
- BSc. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering from a leading University.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills. Most importantly- a person who enjoys working in a team with very strong peers.
- 7+ years of strong technical knowledge and hands-on experience with FW development.
- Experience with the following technologies: TI (Radio and/or MCU), Silicon Labs EFR32, STmicro STM32 MCU
- Advanced C programming skills, familiarity with compilers, build and version control tools.
- Understanding of wireless communication software/firmware architecture.
- Experience with memory constrained Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
- Experience with ARM processors architecture.
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g. Python)
- Experience with Git.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced development environment.
- Self-motivated, Passionate, inquisitive and seeking to solve everyday problems in innovative ways