CoreTigo is shaping the future of wireless communication in the industrial space.
CoreTigo provides the first wireless platform that fits the harsh industrial automation demands for low latency, reliability and scalability.
We are seeking an energetic and talented Senior Firmware Engineer, who will join the Master firmware team responsible for designing and productizing state-of-the-art wireless products for CoreTigo. The team develops the Master side of the communication, in charge of managing the communication and data delivery to upper levels of the industrial network.
In this role you will work closely with experienced engineers, cope with complex challenges, innovate, and develop products that will be sold in millions of units.
- Design, implement and debug the firmware architecture of cutting-edge wireless products
- Implement wireless communication protocols on host driver and on-chip firmware
- Design and implement wireless communication MAC/STACK algorithms
- Closely work with Hardware and Software teams to partition HW and SW
- Passionate, inquisitive and seeking to solve everyday problems in innovative ways
- High social skills and team-oriented personality
- Sc. In Electrical engineering or Computer Engineering from a leading University
- At least 4 years of embedded software development experience with commercial SOC products
- C programming skills, familiarity with compilers, build and version control tools
- Firmware development on ARM Cortex MCUs
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g. Python)
- Experience with memory constrained Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
- Experience with Git
- Understanding of wireless communication software/firmware architecture