CoreTigo is leading the revolution of wireless mission-critical communications as part of Industry 4.0.
We are addressing the true need for wireless communication on the factory floor that cannot be addressed today by existing wireless networks.
We are a fast-growing company, backed by notable investors and strategic partners, that is always in search of talented and driven team players who are up for the challenge and wish to be impactful and influential.
We are looking for a talented Senior Firmware Engineer to play a central role in our Research and Development group. As a Senior FW Engineer, you will deal with all layers of communication from PHY to Application, overcoming complex and diverse challenges. You will also innovate and take the lead on features and projects by managing a multidisciplinary scrum team and working closely with the project manager and customers.
• Lead a project development by managing a multidisciplinary scrum team
• Take the lead in design, implement and debugging wireless communication protocols and various applications for industrial projects
• Collaborate with HW/FW/SW teams to provide FW architecture and develop multidisciplinary products
• Closely work with the Project Manager and the customers
• Mentor junior developers- provide guidance and set coding best practices
• B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering from a leading University
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with FW development (C programming skills)
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills. you must be a person who enjoys working in a team with very strong peers
• Leadership and organizational skills. Ability and desire to define and direct a project from start to finish while leading a team to reach project goals and deadlines
• Ability to work in a fast-paced development environment
• Self-motivated, passionate, inquisitive, and creative
• “Out of the box” thinker that solves problems in innovative ways
• Hands-on attitude
• Ability to quickly adapt to new technology and deep-dive into new areas.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English & Hebrew)
• Understanding of wireless communication software/firmware architecture
• Experience with memory-constrained Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
• Experience with ARM processors architecture.
• Experience with scripting languages (e.g. Python)
• Experience with Git or similar version control system
CoreTigo provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at CoreTigo.