CoreTigo is leading the revolution of wireless mission critical communications as part of Industry 4.0.
We are addressing the true need for wireless communication on the factory floor that cannot be addressed today by existing wireless networks.
We are a fast-growing company, backed by notable investors and strategic partners, that is always in search of talented and driven team players who are up for the challenge and wish to be impactful and influential.
We are seeking an energetic and self-driven engineer, who will join our verification & quality team and lead our SW products and solutions testing.
You are expected to be independent, creative, with a strong eye for quality and attention to details.
- Contribute as a member in a team responsible for CoreTigo solutions quality and stability
- Work with the marketing and engineering teams to define testing requirements and review test results
- Collaborate with the team during each step of the development cycle to ensure delivery of a quality product
- Create and execute manual and automated test plans for the different SW products features and the full system
- Report issues that are not according to spec, track their progress and assure they are successfully resolved
- Work with customers success team to reproduce customer complex issues
- Make recommendations related to testing techniques and processes
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and strategies
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years of hands-on experience in manual and automated testing of web applications
- Knowledge of QA processes and test methodologies
- Experience in designing, planning and writing test plans and cases using open-source tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Good interpersonal skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Dedication with meticulous attention to details
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience testing API/REST services
- Familiar with web technologies (HTTP/JSON/HTML/JS/CSS)
- Experience with Git and Jenkins