CoreTigo is leading the revolution of wireless mission critical communications as part of Industry 4.0. We are addressing the true need for wireless communication on the factory floor that cannot be addressed today by existing wireless networks.
We are a fast-growing company, backed by notable investors and strategic partners, that is always in search of talented and driven team players who are up for the challenge and wish to be impactful and influential.
We are seeking a Student FW Verification Engineer to join our team!
We are seeking for an energetic and self-driven Student, who will play a central role in the production tests activities.
In this role you will build and maintain tests setups, take a part in the tests environment development, and execute multiple tests flows on SoMs and products.
This role combined “hands on” lab work and programming work.
You are expected to be independent, creative, with the ability to solve problems and demonstrate uncompromised quality during your work.
This position would best suit students currently studying an Electrical Engineering and entering their 3rd year of their degree.
- 3rd year student (graduating in 2023) pursuing a BSc in Electrical Engineering from a top university
- Team player, effective interactions with teams and individuals
- Strong technical troubleshooting and debugging capabilities
- Good communication skills in English
- Experience with scripting languages, particularly Python is an advantage