CoreTigo is leading the revolution of wireless mission critical communications as part of Industry 4.0.
We are addressing the true need for wireless communication on the factory floor that cannot be addressed today by existing wireless networks.
We are a fast-growing company, backed by notable investors and strategic partners, that is always in search of talented and driven team players who are up for the challenge and wish to be impactful and influential.
We are looking for an ambitious, adaptive and a quick learner Junior Project Manager to join our R&D team!
- Coordinating internal resources for flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on time and within scope
- Developing detailed project plans to track progress
- Measuring project performance using relevant tools
- Reporting and escalating issues to management as needed
- Previous leadership experience (military, student job, etc.)
- Excellent client-facing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Proficiency in Excel is a must
- Experience in project management and Agile methodologies – an advantage
- Knowledge of Monday.com, Smartsheet , MS Teams – an advantage
- 3rd year Industrial Engineering student