CoreTigo is leading the revolution of wireless mission critical communications as part of Industry 4.0.
We are addressing the true need for wireless communication on the factory floor that cannot be addressed today by existing wireless networks.
We are a fast growing company, backed by notable investors and strategic partners, that is always in search of talented and driven team players who are up for the challenge and wish to be impactful and influential.
Come and be at the forefront of innovation and part of the team who is unbinding the industrial space!
We are looking for talented & motivated Intern to join our leading system team.
We are a start up in the field of IoT that is rapidly growing and always in search of talented, driven, team players who are up for the challenge and are wishing to be significant and influential team members.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing new testing environments and automatic setups, developing testing infrastructure, and testing tools.
- Testing different aspects of the product’s function at component and system level including performance review.
- Lab RF test execution and setup assembly
- Last year student (graduating in 2021) pursuing a BSc in Electrical Engineering from a top university with a grade above 85
- Good system understanding
- Strong technical troubleshooting and debugging capabilities
- Programing skills – must (Python, C)
- Quick in learning and willing to take up challenges
- Experience with network or RF technologies – advantage
- Hard worker, curious and creative
- High social skills and team-oriented personality