CoreTigo will give the lecture “No strings attached: When Packaging Machinery Goes Wireless“, covering innovative packaging machinery technologies and applications at the “PACK to the Future” Stage – at PACK EXPO 2021, Las Vegas.
The lecture will be given on Monday September 27 at 10:30am and Tuesday September 28 at 3:30pm (both local time).
We’ll discuss how IO-Link Wireless enables packaging machinery to address the challenging requirements of:
- Supporting the broad range of package variations (size, weight, shape, material) within a single machine
- Reducing and eliminating changeover and setup time between different package types
- Increasing machine capacity by performing actions while in constant motion
- Predictive maintenance & downtime reduction
- Machine footprint reduction