TigoAir LK1 SOM
IO-Link Wireless Device System-on-Module
TigoAir LK1 SOM IO-Link Wireless Device Embedded Module
TigoAir LK1 SOM is an embedded system-on-module for designing and building IO-Link Wireless Devices, such as industrial wireless sensors and actuators. The module includes the IO-Link Wireless radio and physical components along with CoreTigo’s IO-Link Wireless Device software stack. TigoAir LK1 SOM converts from IO-Link to IO-Link Wireless over 2-3.3V UART, replacing the wired IO-Link PHY, thus enabling a smooth upgrade to IO-Link Wireless of devices originally designed with IO-Link ports.
Typical applications include embedding the TigoAir LK1 SOM in grippers, vacuum pumps, valves, vibration sensors, load cells, and more.
Variety of Applications
• Embedded in grippers and vacuum pumps that are mounted on robotic end of arm or on independent mover systems
• Embedded in valves and servo motors for control on rotating equipment such as rotary tables and carousels
• SWD programming and debug
• U.FL connector for external antenna (50 Ohm)
• SPI full duplex with interrupt (5 wires)
• 9 x GPIOs
• Maximum power consumption – 0.3W
Certifications and Approvals
• REACH & RoHS complied