IO-Link Wireless 2 Track Master
Industrial-Grade IO-Link Wireless Master
TigoGateway 2TC is an industrial-grade IP20 IO-Link Wireless Master. It supports up to 16 IO-Link Wireless Devices simultaneously and includes interfaces to a variety of Industrial Ethernet protocols. The IO-Link Wireless connectivity enables to control sensors and actuators wirelessly, with low latency and high reliability, deterministic and scalable performance.
The TigoGateway 2TC can be setup, configured and monitored by the TigoEngine (CoreTigo’s Engineering Tool for IO-Link Wireless systems), via on internal Web Server interface or by a PLC
Reliable and Robust
Variety of Use Cases
• Machine Retrofit - Collecting data wirelessly from multiple IO-Link Wireless sensors for condition monitoring and predictive maintenance.
• Communicating with IO-Link Wireless end of arm tools on robots/cobots.
• Communicating with IO-Link Wireless intelligent machine tools while rotating rapidly on machines such as CNC, grinding and milling.
• PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT
• 2 x RJ45 – OT PORTS (PLC or similar)
Frequency Range: Unlicensed 2401-2480MHz ISM band
Certifications and Approvals
TigoGateway 2TC-PN - CT271-0003t2-21MC
TigoGateway 2TC-CAT - CT271-0008t2-21MC