TigoMaster 2T SOM
IO-Link Wireless 2 Track Master System-on-Module
IO-Link Wireless Master Embedded Module
TigoMaster 2T SOM is an embedded system-on-module for designing and building an IO-Link Wireless Master. It includes the IO-Link Wireless radio and physical components and CoreTigo’s IO-Link Wireless Master software stack. TigoMaster 2T SOM has two tracks and supports up to 16 IO-Link Wireless Devices simultaneously. The TigoMaster 2T SOM is designed in a manner that each transmission track can use its own transceiver and dedicated antenna.
Variety of Applications
• Collects data wirelessly from multiple IO-Link Wireless sensors for condition monitoring and predictive maintenance.
• Communicates with IO-Link Wireless end of arm tooling and devices on robots/cobots.
• Enables smart and adaptive transport track and independent mover systems by wirelessly communicating with devices (such as grippers and vacuum pumps) on-board of fast-moving shuttles/movers.
• Communicates with IO-Link Wireless intelligent machine tools while rotating rapidly on machines such as CNC, grinding and milling.
• Host interface – UART
• 400MHz, 2MB Flash, 1MB RAM
• QSPI – External flash interface (133MHz)
• Power Consumption – 2W
• 6 MCU GPIOs
Certifications and Approvals
• REACH & RoHS complied
• TigoMaster 2T SOM – SMA - CT241-0127t2-02-PH1