IO-Link Wireless 2 Track Master
Industrial-Grade IO-Link Wireless Master
TigoMaster 2TH is an industrial-grade IP67 IO-Link Wireless Master platform. It has two IO-Link Wireless tracks, supporting up to 16 IO-Link Wireless devices simultaneously. The TigoMaster 2TH includes interfaces to a variety of Industrial Ethernet protocols, such as EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, EtherCAT, and OPC-UA. It connects directly to both the PLC and the IT network.
The TigoMaster 2TH is used in a variety of industrial applications, such as Machine Retrofit and predictive maintenance, intelligent machine tooling, wireless independent mover and transport systems, wireless end of arm tooling for robots.
Variety of Applications
• Collects data wirelessly from multiple IO-Link Wireless sensors for condition monitoring and predictive maintenance
• Communicates with IO-Link Wireless end of arm tooling and devices on robots/cobots
• Enables smart and adaptive transport track and independent mover systems by wirelessly communicating with devices (such as grippers and vacuum pumps) on-board of fast-moving shuttles/movers.
• Communicates with IO-Link Wireless intelligent machine tools while rotating rapidly on machines such as CNC, grinding and milling
RF & Antenna
• Frequency Range – 2401-2480 MHz
Certifications and Approvals
• RoHS/Reach Complied
• TigoMaster 2TH-EIP - CT241-0004t2-01: EtherNet/IP interface
• TigoMaster 2TH-CAT - CT241-0008t2-01: EtherCAT interface